This page will be updated with information as the situation progresses
WE ARE OPEN
We appreciate everyone’s thoughtfulness, concern, and continued business during this time.
We love our community of friends and family and want to maintain those relationships now and over the long term.
During these unique times, we understand staying healthy and taking care of loved ones is the top concern and with that in mind we have come up with a few options to serve you in getting all your menswear and missionary needs while at the same time being part of the solution rather than part of the problem.
Based on the statements from the CDC and our own Gov. Herbert, we are committed to practicing social distancing for you and our staff. To accomplish this task we will implement the following solutions.
- Scheduled Appointments. These can be scheduled on our website or below
- Private in-store Consultations
- In-Home Consultations
- Video Call Consultations
- Phone Consultations
- Store Hours have been changed to Mon-Sat 10am-6pm
- If you do decide to come in and visit us, know that we take the time to clean and sanitize our store after each customer or group of customers leaves the store. We also ask that you bring with you only those individuals necessary so we can provide the best service while practicing CDC prescribed social distancing for you and our staff.
- Free shipping on all orders through our website
Scheduling Appointments is the best way for us to monitor and control the safety of all parties. Please consider scheduling an appointment through our website or below
If you have exhibited any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in contact with anyone who has, we ask that you PLEASE schedule an appointment for a Video Call/Phone Consultation.
Again, we sincerely appreciate your support and patronage and look forward to hearing from you soon!